Birthday Partyyyyyyy

20 August 2012

It's my second celebration for my twenty one last night with all my friends.
I've planned more than month for my big day,so so so stressed.
Won't even celebrate if it wasn't my 21st,LOL!
It's really so much to prepare* seriously face*

But still i made it,just to give myself a memorable twenty first  
Choose Clearwater Residence which is located at Damansara Height,Bangsar.
Booked a loft for my party,the place is really awesome for party.
We can make noise like nobody business,HAHAHAHA 
The swimming pool is awesome too! Too bad i didn't get to swim!
Am too busy for the preparation before the party. 
*kiss goodbye to the pool* :(


The interior,picture from the clearwater residence official website.
My Birthday cake made by Uncle,Thank you very much!
It's really really nice! LOVE IT  
makeup and hairdo by StephySoh. Thanks pretty  
I love the curl :)

Big big thanks for everything boyfriend! I LOVE YOU!!! *xoxo    

Thank you my very very BBF Janice Loo for helping me all day.
Appreciate that, my best best girl * muackssssss  
Love you more than i can say!
Happy to see all my Love,thanks all for coming again,hehehe  
My Darling Vien Vien,Love her as usual  
Thanks for coming and thanks for your present! xoxo
More photo in Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.400217653365302.99659.100001312121964&type=3
My handmade sign banner,isn't that bad huh..hahahaha :D


And thank you for helping me so much for this party.
The deco,the invitations,the photo,the video
THANK YOU! You know who you are :)

Really don't know what else i can say beside Thanks.
Really appreciate everyone who made it to my party,love you all 
I AM HAPPY,REALLY   


No comments:

Post a Comment