Pre-Celebration

13 August 2012

Had an early celebration with some of my high school friends last night.
Enjoy our dinner at Plan B,Publika. It's my first time been there.
i'm impress cause the design is really unique. Alot of chairs on top of the ceilings.
 Brought my mini cake form Wondermilk,it's sweet.really sweet    
 Overall,the food is nice :) 
Definitely will visit there again for the egg benedict ,hehehe
 My girls,Thanks for being with me :) xoxo
Thank you bf for being my driver and video camera man of the night  
I love you
 My Bestie,He's a joker! But sometime his jokes can be really annoying,LOL! Mr TAN  
 The Fatty who staying opposite my house,Please DIET ! Hahaha
 Btw,Thanks for coming :)
 With the pretty Yuki  xoxo
I'm really happy to received flower! HAHAHAHA Feel so loved you know?
And the card,Thanks all! It's so sweeeeeeeet,I LOVE YOU ALL    
 With the girls  




Really enjoy my night meeting up all my friends again.
Appreciate the time with them much! 

I love my friends and my family,i'm so blessed i had them in my life  

No comments:

Post a Comment