Happy Birthday Bestie!

16 October 2012

Coordinate of the day 
White Top : Topshop  
High waist pant : Time square
Accessories : Time square
Wedges : Online Boutique 
Stud bag : Forgot when and where i brought it..hahaha
Had an early celebration for my lovely daughter Janice last Saturday at Michelangelo's,Solaris KL.
Used to hang out at Solaris last time,but now my favorite spot is Giza/Scott/Pavilion.
I love drinking and chilling with my close friends :)


Recent addict ! Guinness ❤ Three pint for only Rm50 plus!

Her Birthday Cake.
 May all your dream comes true my dear! Wish u a happy happy happy 21st birthday
Faster find a good boy and get marry,ok? :))
All of us who attend that night. Our group photo.
Actually our dress code is White,but..... I FORGOT to tell BRYAN..
Hahahaha,blame it on me... * look at his beh song face* LOL :P
 My girls,I love my them because they are the ones who won't stab me from behind. LOL!
 Both are my loves,Glad to have them in my life! 
Happy Birthday my dearest girl,Thanks for being with me all these while.
Life is full of fake friends,but i'm thankful i had a real one like you in my life! 
Thanks for staying by my side when the others 'friends' judging and talk bad about me
Thanks for being this annoying girl's listener :D
Thanks for being my BFF ! 

Everything will changes,but i know our friendship will never change! HEHEHEHE!!
I love you my dear! Have a wonderful 21st!! 
hugssss and kissessssssssssss 

No comments:

Post a Comment