UNCLE JANG korean restaurant !

15 October 2012

YES YES YES! Finally my bestie Janice Loo turning officially 21st now! Decided to do a lil celebration with her on a Saturday night. Had our dinner at Uncle Jang before that. Yes i know it's funny to have UNCLE JANG for her birthday dinner,hahahaha! It's my idea. None of them gave better suggestions,so i came up with this idea *evil grins* Satisfy my craving for UNCLE JANG!

My lil ELMO,this is what i use to protect my camera. Can't really fit it,i need a BIGGER one..
 It's my second visit. 
It's their first visit at UNCLE JANG. And i'm trying to convince them that it's nice! hahahaha
Price of the dakgalbi is RM22 per pax for spicy and RM19 per pax for non-spicy (normal).
Too bad there are only very few choices of side dishes.
Onions is the only i love. I love korean food but i don't eat kimchi.. hahah :D
 With the birthday girl :)
Besides that,You can add cheese/egg/udon/rice/ramen/mushroom based on your own preference
Add on : Mushroom
 Add on : Ramen. THIS IS MY FAVORITE! I love to eat Ramen! :D
Ps: Am so hungry already,who wanna go with me next time? :D
 Our group photo taken by the friendly Korean Boss. 
They are all my best best high school friends. Had so much laughters with them.
We had the best high school memories ever! Never get bored talking with them :D

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant (Above Maybank Solaris, 3rd floor)
No 11-3 & 13-3, Jalan Solaris 1,Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Telephone:  03-6211 2536

No comments:

Post a Comment