My Grocery List 2014

4 October 2014

Hope you had a relaxing weekend and are looking forward to an amazing week ahead! 
Finally i had my own time to sit down in front of my laptop and BLOGGGG.

You know what, i have so many ideas and topic to blog about, but i don't have time. Every night when i'm home after gym, i'm already tired like hell..don't think i can squeeze out any words from my mind anymore. Hahaha. I love blogging, but sometimes it's hard for me cause i've been neglect my fitness posts for too long. (Maybe no one is reading, no one cares anymore)..Hahaha... ANYHOW, I promised some of y’all that I would continue this blog, and I’m not one to back down on my word. 

So, let's get started ! Continue with what i love & passionate about :)
A lot of you have been asking for my personal shopping list when I go grocery shopping. Actually, I blogged about my Grocery List year ago if you notice that. Somehow, i'm still going to share about what's my recent favorite pick during grocery shopping. The foods i choose are the ONLY clean foods in the world…they are simply my favorite healthy foods that I personally enjoy and would recommend

NOTE: You don't have to eat perfectly clean. I didn't eat 100% clean either.
Just eat HEALTHY, DRINK MORE WATER & EXERCISE well is good enough
Try to avoid junk food, sugary stuff & processed food will do 


THE FRESHER THE BETTER


Alright, here's some of my recent pick : 




1. VEGETABLES ( more more and more FIBER )

I have to eat a lot a lot of fiber because my digestion is not good, need these to have a balanced diet. I made salad for most of my meal (side dishes), because it's the simplest and fastest meal. 
 Fiber is good for us! EAT MORE. 

2. MUSHROOM 


3. TOMATO


My favorite snack :)

4. POTATO


5. FRESH MILK

Milk and dairy foods such as cheese and yoghurt are good sources of protein. 
They also contain calcium, which helps keep your bones healthy.


6. MEAT ( Protein )

These foods are all good sources of protein, which is essential for the body to grow and repair itself. They are also good sources of a range of vitamins and minerals.
 Meat is a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc and B vitamins. It is also one of the main sources of vitamin B12. 


7. WHOLE GRAIN BREAD, PASTA ( CARBS )



Sometimes, my taste buds still need a boost. That's why i need these to make my healthy food more tasty! This PUREE is for my pasta. Just add on garlic, onion, mushroom will do. 

This Organic Balsamic Vinegar is for my salad. 


Interested to know what can we do with all these HEALTHY FOOOOOD???

*evil grins*

*
*
*
*

Hehehe, Will share about some healthy meal recipe for next coming post, stay tuned :)




4 comments:

  1. Looking forward for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog after checking my Nuffnang accounts after like months. Glad I decided to stopped by, great blog btw! Have an awesome day!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to waiting for your next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for ur next post dear ;)
    Come n visit my blog --> byanisnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete