がんばって!

19 March 2015

I'm here to do a little update of my current life again, just in care you're curious. ha ha!
I've been busy with ton of works, study, and my own business. This March is awesome, I'm slowly getting the things i've wish for. I guess my efforts paid off. Well, i guess i should stay as positive as i can..so that the good things will come. Thanks God for giving me so much opportunities and experience to learned thus far. I'm blessed and i will not stop working for MORE.  



I don't have much time to update my blog lately. If you guys are interested to know more personal about me, feel free to follow me on dayre.me/karenkho25 I guess that's the only place you can see my daily life, crap, some real life photo, bla bla bla…The main point is "no advertorial" hahahaha :P

It's my third month learning Japanese language. So far, everything was great. It has been a while i never  be a student. I was never a "study material", i can't memorize stuff…especially when i'm not interested in something..It's totally impossible for me to remember it! Maybe i'm just…stupid. LOL! But this time, i'm taking this courses because my bf asked me to accompany him. So yea, why not?  & Guess what, tomorrow is my final exam! I'm actually kinda nervous 

I'm trying my best to memorize all the Hiragana. Trying hard. 

Practice practice and practice …….




Hopefully i can PASS the exam! 
If i can pass this, then i will consider to taking another courses. 

If not, then i will be giving up study HA HA HA


がんばって!


Wish me luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment