Every girls dream || Sony Cyber-shot DSC-KW11 review

4 March 2015

Good news for all selfie addicts.


I've been a loyal fans of SONY since 2012. It's an honored to collaborate with SONY once again this time. YAY, it's the long awaited beauty camera from SONY this time! A lot of people asking me to do a review about this after I posted this up on my Instagram. Alright, so here is my review after using it for a month. I know you all have been waiting for this, sorry for the delay. 

Being a blogger, photography is part and parcel of our work. Shooting for products, OOTD etc - they come in different forms and hence it is imperative that I get a trustworthy and an easy-to-use camera that will save me the hassle to read through the manual to be able to operate it. I always love to capture down the sweet memories on the go without having to photoshop and of course it can be easily transfer the photos to your mobile and share them to my social media platforms! That's what my first concern when it comes to camera. Guess what, This camera has it all :)

How to resist a camera like this? It is so beautiful and elegant….looks like a perfume bottle  




It is available in four different colors :  (White, Pink, Green and Violet)



 Of course, i chose my favorite color - GREEN 

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-KW11 selfie camera comes embedded with Swarovski elements and as you can see it is designed specially for the girls. And since the device is for girls, it comes with lots of beauty effects like Skin Toning, Skin Smoothing, Eye Widening, Face Slimming, and Shine Removal.

Besides the 19.2mp camera, it's also having a 3.5inch OLED touch screen display.

Spot the camera's attachable ring stand?
 It can stand freely at a tilt or hung on the wall, prefect for hands-free selfie shooting. 

Features

  • Beautify your shots with 5 different Beauty Effects
  • Capture bright & clear selfie shots with the 21mm*1 wide-angle, F2 maximum aperture, and 180-degree swivel lens
  • Activate the self-timer by touching the screen with the new Flick Touch Shutter. Adjust the desired delay timing and number of images displayed seamlessly
  • Capture beautifully detailed images with the high sensitivity 19.2MP*2 Exmor RS™ CMOS Sensor
  • View your images in full, crystal clear resolution with high definition, high contrast 3.3-type OLED touchscreen with 1,299K dots
  • Enjoy easy One-touch sharing of your selfie shots with NFC™ and Wi-Fi® to your favourite social media platforms


The camera is ultra slim and light, and it fits easily into my clutches. Fitting nicely in my hands, the Cyber-shot™ DSC-KW11 is small and handy for everyone to carry it anywhere, all day.


How does it perform? 

 Here's some photo taken by Sony KW11, using different beauty level. 
The beauty level (skin smoothing) and the skin tone is adjustable from 0-10 

Another one taken with natural lighting. (Skin smoothing level 5, Skin Toning 3) As you can see, the photo quality of KW11 is more natural and realistic compare to the other's selfie camera. 
Love the outcome and the colors!

Once again,  I am pleased to say I'm satisfied with the capabilities and convenience it brought me. It's definitely good to go if you are one who loves to take photo and frets having too much gadgets to carry. This is RIGHT CAMERA for you! Especially for the ladiesssss! ;)


For those who are interested, It's available in all SONY outlets.
 You can drop by to the nearest one and try it on





I hope this post is beneficial to you and if you choose to get a Sony KW11..
Do not hesitate to drop me a comment if you wish to know more about this camera
I'm happy to help... Last but not least, Thank you for reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment