Love your dogs

20 June 2016

My silly girl - Abby is a wonderful little creature with a personality of her own. She never fails to make me smile. Her innocent eyes are my favourite! Coming home to a wagging tail and shining eyes are simply the best. She always dances for me with excitement every time she saw me. The unconditional love, the companionship that she gave me all these months is irreplaceable.

I've learned so much after the 30 days challenge with Pedigree. We have stronger bond now. 

I see things more differently after the challenge done with my pet. Abby showed me that things in life really aren't that hard - Happiness is truly just you and your companion.     

No matter what, even if you’ve been so busy that you haven’t had the time to give your dog the attention he deserves, he’s still madly waiting for you to come home. He doesn’t care if you have a zit, got fired, dumped, or made a really bad fashion choice that day. All he wants is you. He loves you unconditionally. And that, my friends, is the ultimate reason why we should love our dogs. 


 She is super adorable!
Love doing the high five challenge with her all time. 




All Thanks to DentaStix Pedigree! Now i love my dog more and more!! 

DentaStix is clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by 80%. It contains 2 active ingredients – sodium tripolyphosphate and zinc sulphate that eases plague removal. On top of that, the unique x-shape treat can help to clean between the teeth and down the gum line

Taking up the 30 Days Challenge has greatly improve my dog’s oral health in such a short period of time! Don't hesitate to join the 30 Days Challenge with me and see the how Pedigree can improve your dog’s oral health yourself! JOM! Go to the nearest store and grab one of those DentaStix for your dog!  

Pedigree is now having a Closer Cuddle contest!

 Check them out and join the contest to win awesome prizes from Pedigree Malaysia! Check them out and join the contest to win awesome prizes from Pedigree Malaysia! All you need to do is just to take a picture with your dog and complete the slogan given in the move creative way. The contest only last from 16th June until 11th July 2016! Join up guys! Each contest starts on Wednesday and ends on the following Monday! 

For more information about the products, check out their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PedigreeMalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment