SUMMER with LeRêve Paris AIRise

4 August 2017

Summer is the best season of the year. Ready for an beach vacation anytime soon? 

I know, in Malaysia, it is really hard to find a nice quality bikini with nice design. It is really not much option to choose from. I know, There is a lot from the online website but sometime when i received the products from online shop, the quality is quite disappointing. Especially after a few washes. So i found that it is really a waste of money. I rather spend more on getting a good one, so that i can wear it longer. So recently, i’ve came across this brands from Paris and it is recently launched in Lazada. So i gave myself  try to get one of these 


 I found the fit really good. This means that your bottoms don’t fall down when you get out of the pool and there’s no gaping, usually when I swim in a bikini the water goes in and my top goes down. Hahaha That’s really annoying. But for this, I found it really comfortable to wear and because of the nature of the fabric it’s a good snug fit.The straps are adjustable as well which helps to get a good fit.


This bikini is actually very famous in Taiwan. I’ve been seeing a lot of the hot taiwanese girls that i’m following from IG wearing these! So, i’ve lucky enough to got myself the AIR Push-up Bikinis(Hot red) and also the Lycra, best-seller Swimsuit(vintage print). Both are the 2017 new collection. 

Quality wise, it is really good.I would however say that you can definitely see the quality in these.  You can see the  stitching detail everything is nicely done. 

What’s the best part of this AIRise Bikini?

Trust me, this is every girl’s favourite! The bikini is wireless and it helps lifting. Meaning that it is comfortable to wear, at the same time, you can also have the push up effects while wearing it! Yes, it comes with the push up padding which helps to increases at least 2 cups! You can adjust it by your own .Woots! Definitely something to make our breasts look more firm and nicer while wearing it. 

You can just press to increase the air to create the push up effects, you can also press to release it if you want to. Pretty simple to use. Here’s a photo of the BEFORE and AFTER. 

Yes, basically all of their bikini and bras come with this function. 
A little secret to have a firmer and bigger breast while wearing it :)



more OOTD with my Lycra Swimsuit(vintage print)



Ladies, if you are looking for a piece of nice quality bikini/swimsuits that is comfortable to wear and with push up effects. I really love how effortless to create the bikini body with this swimsuits. Trust me, This is the one you should go for! For those who are interested to get one of these LeRêve Paris AIRise. Feel free to click on to these link to purchase :


-LAZADA Malaysia: http://www.lazada.com.my/lereve/   (free shipping) 
-LAZADA Singapore: http://www.lazada.sg/lereve/          (free shipping)

For more design and latest collection, visit their official website at 

No comments:

Post a Comment