Goodbye Menstrual Cramps

27 December 2017

There is one things I don’t like being a woman is the Menstrual cramps we have every months. It can be very irritating and distracting sometimes. I’m pretty sure every woman knows how it feels. Cramps, It’s common to feel discomfort around your abdomen, lower back, and thighs when you’re menstruating. During your period, the muscles of your womb contract and relax to help shed built-up lining. That is the reason why we feel extra tired and muscle soreness during period.

Due to my busy schedule, it is impossible to delay my work because of Menstrual cramps.

So, what’s my Solution to Menstrual Cramp?

Of course, it is my new discover AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO HEAT PATCH FOR MENSTRUAL PAIN. Basically, it is a heat patch that you can just stick it on your tummy. It helps to reduce menstrual pain by a non-medicinal heat therapy. It will provide stable and safe temperature (40°C) up to 8 hours. It also helps improve blood circulation and effective in pain relief. The heat is activated when it is exposed to air/the sticker is pulled out. Also, it is odorless
Before I discovered this heat patch, I was just drinking hot water or using a warm bag to make myself feels better. But then I realised sometimes it is so much of a hassle especially when I’m already in pain. I just don’t feel like moving at all. Also, I can’t carry a warm bag and hot water around if I’m outside. And, I don’t usually eat pain killers during menstrual cramp because I’m afraid there might be some side effects. After I’ve found this solution, it has made my life much more easier. Simply because it is easy to use and easy to bring around.

The patch has a unique curved shape that fits perfectly on the tummy and it is used to relieve stomach discomfort cause during menstruation and it warms up physically around 40 degrees for 8hours and it feels comfortable.


It is so helpful and convenient 

For those who are interested to get one. It can be purchased at RM11.50 (for 2 pieces in a box) at nearest pharmacy such as Watsons, Guardian, Caring, other independent pharmacies.



No comments:

Post a Comment